Our goal is to see each individual promptly for effective dispensation of medical care.
How to FIX AN APPOINTMENT
- You can make a CALL to the concerned clinic between 10 am – 4 pm or get an online appointment. This can be done on all days, Monday to Sunday (except public holidays).
- Appointments have to be made by calling/online booking in advance, so it is advisable to make your call/booking at the right time.
- Appointments will be fixed either through TELEPHONE or INTERNET. Please leave your cell number with clinic in the unlikely event of having to reschedule your appointment.
- Please arrive at the clinic at least 15 minutes before the scheduled appointment time. This will allow us to complete the formalities before consultation with the doctor.
- At times it may take a bit longer time for the doctor to finish complicated consultations with other individuals. So, be patient enough to wait for your turn.
- However, occasionally there may be delay, in such cases you will be alternatively provided with a choice for a fresh appointment.
- Your adherence to simple appointment protocol will be helpful for prompt and efficient medical care dispensation.